January 22, 2009

NISSAN GT-R

Nissan GTR
Specification: 3799cc., 480hp twin-turbo V6 engine…It’s direct rival is Porsche 911 Turbo. This is a great car in this era. The model is made by Tamiya. Although Aoshima and Fujimi also make this car in 1:24, Tamiya has better fittings. Unfortunately, there are no full engine details; instead Tamiya offered both left or right hand steering parts as option.
Building this kit is challenging, caz I customized a bit of it. As you can see, I applied Crazy Modeler’s Carbon Fiber decal (CM-DC0133) at the front hood, front lower lip, side skirts, and rear apron. I also put a set of INGs Z-Power rear wing (12611). To enhance the details of the whole kit, I put some PE parts on, like the PE dise brakes. Body color applied is Tamiya Pearl White (TS-45) to match the theme of the Z Version Nismo

2 comments:

  1. May I know what color (primer,paint) did you use before applying the Pearl White?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most awesome gtr I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete