January 22, 2009

NISSAN Fairlady 350Z

Nissan Fairlady 350Z
The real 350Z (Z33) was first introduced in 2002 and it is still one of my favourite car. The model was made by TAMIYA in 1:24 scale. This is a curb side kit, with lesser details and even the front wheels cannot steer. Building this kit was straight forward, the only modification did were the wheels. Instead of the stock wheels, I put a set of Aoshima wheels on. To adopt these 19” wheels, I put a set of old WRC disc brake with PE sets. The body was sprayed with Tamiya Fine Surface Primer (Light Grey) and top coated with Mr. Color Burnt Iron (#61). It is a flat based color, however, after a few coats of Finisher’s GP1 clear and Tamiya Polish Compound, the shine came out.

2 comments:

  1. this is one of the most nicest z33 I've ever seen
    I love this simply style! great style mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment...this model kit is easy to build and great for modifying...:)

    ReplyDelete